15 Days. Tools for life
About New Year, New Rules
Why? Because life is busy, stress exists and healthy eating is challenging. Especially post holidays. Maybe you’ve tried a million diets. Maybe you can’t shake constant bloat or fatigue. Perhaps you’re dealing with some more deep-rooted concerns and don’t know where to begin. Yeah, been there.
Well, don’t worry. You found the spot. We work with people with concerns from weight loss to chronic health conditions. Guess what we realized? Across the board, no matter what, this protocol is where we start. 15 days to a cleaner life. And lucky you…we decided everyone should be in on this.
New Year: New Rules is a 15 day program that tells you what foods work, what foods don’t, which habits are the hardest on your body…and most importantly, what to do from here on, because life is not a diet. Life is not a cleanse. In the words of Socrates, "Food is thy medicine."
Time to invest in yourself. Time to show 2013 who’s boss.
What it is
What it isn't
- Everything you need sent out January 3rd
- 24/7 Access to Nutrition Gurus Katie & Megan starts January 3rd. We’ll answer any questions!
- Revolution starts January 7th
- Protocol Ends…Never. Okay January 21st. But we’re pretty sure you’ll be keeping these habits long term.
- 24/7 access to Katie & Megan – Ask anything you want, at any time via our members only message board! Like a personal nutritionist pager.
- 5 step video series walking you through each step
- Unbelievable recipe package & protocol
- These will become a part of your recipe rotation for the long haul. Guaranteed.
- Kid friendly recipes included
- Pet friendly recipes included – say what?! For real.
- Cheat sheets for each step
- Additional tips & tricks
- Unending support and guidance
Need just a little more info from Katie & Megan?
Sign up here for our free 20 min FAQ audio!
A Course by Prescribe Nutrition
Prescribe Nutrition was a serendipitous collaboration between us – Katie Jasper and Megan Morris- we are two nutritionists who each had their own journey to better health. We know first hand what the diet roller coaster, chronic health problems, and the confusing world of nutrition can look like. Our advice? Get off the roller coaster. Give your body a break. Clear out the clutter and let whole foods do their magic.Facebook - Twitter - Blog
Have a Question?
contact us at email@example.com