Nutrition that Matters
Kids Rule, what’s it all about?
It's about getting the little ones you care so much about the foods they need. It's about optimal and accessible nutrition. It's about finding the connection between the foods we ingest and our reactions to them. It's about finding ways to get the good stuff in while getting the kids involved in the process.
It’s about creating your very own little health nuts.
If you're feeling challenged sneaking in the nutrients your child needs, but aren't quite sure where to start, Prescribe Nutrition has got you covered. And boy are we excited! We’ve met over six hundred individuals from all over the world in our programs just this year alone. Requests like the ones below have flooded in:
“Will you please create a program geared towards kids? Please. Please.” The answer - YOU BET.
"On the subject of children's diet and health, if you ever run a course specifically on getting children on track with diet and healthy foods they will actually eat (plus tackling childhood ailments through diet), I will be the first to sign up... Just a thought!" - Ruth
Kids Rule will not only fully support you with unbelievable recipes that your kids will love (hello cauliflower pizza crust & green smoothie pops – 100% kid approved) but will also help you navigate the complicated world of food sensitivities, picky eaters and behavior concerns. Solving these issues can be as easy as eliminating the problem foods.
What you can expect:
- Full access to Megan & Katie – Functional Nutritionists on a mission to make healthy fun. You'll have direct access via the discussion boards where you'll get constant support, tips and tricks.
- Our Anna will guide you through some of the challenging territory in an accessible and loving way that only a parent could provide. She’s just the best there is.
- Podcasts that will break down: why nutrition matters, debunk common nutrition myths, navigate food sensitivities, teach you the mystery behind picky eating and how behavior is so intricately linked to food.
- Fun activities & challenges to do with your kids.
- A community of parents and kids alike who will be a part of your journey. You’re not alone – not for one second!
- All of the materials to be accessed on YOUR time. So while Kids Rule takes place for 12 full days (and a little before and after:), we know you have busy lives. We record all the podcasts for you to listen to when you can. Then there us - just ready and rearing to go on our discussion boards to answer to any and ALL questions you have. Its the best nutrition community a family could ask for!
Did you know?
- Did you know that there is a science behind picky eating, and it’s rooted in specific nutrient deficiency?
- Did you know that the upset tummies or dry itchy skin is likely affected by what’s going in the mouth?
- Did you know that the more nutrients your child receives , the better he or she can synthesize thoughts and actions?
- Did you know that by prepping more healthy foods you can actually cut down time in the kitchen?
- Did you know that your kids CAN eat foods you never thought they would and LOVE them? They can. You can. We’re going to show you how.
"My three year old son has had terrible, alligator skin—often bloody and requiring prescription steroids—since birth. The hands and around his mouth are the worst. He is a very 'reactive' little boy with multiple food allergies and environmental allergies. I had never taken him off gluten for more than a day or two before, nor had I even thought that sugar was much of an issue since I've always had to make 80% of his food from scratch to avoid allergens. Well, I just realized tonight the eczema is just about gone. I was kind of doubting the gluten sensitivity thing on him, but now I might be a believer. Is this common for gluten to cause eczema? While going dairy, nut, egg, PLUS gluten-free is far from ideal, if it can make his body less 'reactive' in general and produce less histamine and inflammation, I know that is better for him. I'm excited to introduce a little gluten this week and see if the eczema comes back. Thank you so much for this program! So much cheaper than all our medical bills for specialists too!!"
“ The other day I made a quinoa bowl with kale, broccoli, and shrimp, and my son asked for more!! I was so happy, though pretending to be nonchalant about it :) ”
“ Huge thanks for offering this program! Once again, it's truly changed our lives for the better and will continue to for years to come. ”
“ Taking this course has been a win. The PN team deserves praise for taking complex subject matter and breaking it down into digestible chunks (ha! pun intended). ”
- George & Ann
Megan is a functional nutritionist and owner of The Root of Health. She specializes in digestive health and food sensitivities...two pesky topics becoming more and more common. Megan’s ultimate goal is to help people listen to what their bodies are telling them, and guide them on the most streamlined steps to take for long-term change. She educates her clients on the integral role food plays in their health, but works above and beyond food, utilizing therapeutic supplements and lifestyle techniques in her approach. She loves a good laugh, dogs, foggy beaches, Weekend at Bernies, chia seeds, hotel robes and a well operating digestive system.
Katie is a functional nutritionist and owner of Katie Jasper Health. Katie practices an integrative and individualized approach to health and wellness with her clients. Focusing her client’s imbalances as the root – getting to the bottom of it all! Katie specializes in hormone and brain health and is passionate about how nutrition can ultimately support the body on so many levels. She loves everything from a great green smoothie to an episode of Homeland… would travel all the time if she could and, of course, loves when the hormone symphony is top tune.
Nutrition went from being nearly off Anna’s radar, to one of her passionate pursuits almost overnight. Most people have a great reason for paramount changes in their lives, and hers was motherhood. It started with a premature baby who showed signs of food allergies early, and the rest is history. Her desire to raise healthy children (she had another baby less than a year later) quickly expanded to raising a healthy family, and she has never felt better and never looked back. Anna still has plenty to learn and looks forward to integrating Prescribe Nutrition into her home and onto her dinner table! When Anna isn’t toting her girls around town, she is practicing yoga at The Barn or dreaming up future business plans--she is a closet entrepreneurial daydreamer.
A Course by Prescribe Nutrition
Prescribe Nutrition was a serendipitous collaboration between us – Katie Jasper and Megan Morris- we are two nutritionists who each had their own journey to better health. We know first hand what the diet roller coaster, chronic health problems, and the confusing world of nutrition can look like. Our advice? Get off the roller coaster. Give your body a break. Clear out the clutter and let whole foods do their magic.Facebook - Twitter - Blog
Have a Question?
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org